The average real estate agent in Massachusetts sells roughly 3 homes per year. Between 2016 and 2018 alone, Tom Rheault and his team have helped sell over 225 homes.
As one of the most successful and respected Realtors in Central Massachusetts, Tom Rheault offers a winning combination of client dedication, professional achievement, peer respect, and a deep knowledge of the local marketplace. Tom boasts over 12 years as an industry veteran and year over year he is a consistent top-producer of Central Massachusetts real estate sales for Coldwell Banker. In addition, Tom is also a licensed Massachusetts contractor and has years of experience in the fields of home construction, rental property management, real estate investing, and real estate development. “Truly pleasant and very easy to work with” and possessing “superior negotiating skills” are just a few of the distinctions Tom earns frequently from clients and colleagues alike.
Tom’s Education, Qualifications, and Accolades:
- Graduate of St. John’s High School, Shrewsbury MA
- Graduate of the University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker (lic. #9555389)
- Licensed Massachusetts Contractor (lic. #CS-103903)
- Upstanding Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Member (2010-2013)
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Member (2014-2015)
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite Member (2016-2017)
Tom is a lifelong resident of Worcester County and specializes in helping people buy and sell homes all over Central Massachusetts. Although he is consistently hard at work for his clients, he and his team are never too busy for new clients and will always return your call or email.
Also, please feel free to check out some of the many glowing Testimonials from Tom’s past buyer and seller clients.